Frequently Asked Questions
What is Paris Finance Week?
3000 attendees, 50% of them coming from abroad, will be present at the Paris Fintech Forum during 2 days and we would like to offer them the possibility to attend other events during the rest of the week. Paris Finance Week is the initiative gathering all these events and is managed by Alteir Event, organizer of the Paris Fintech Forum.
When will Paris Finance Week 2020 take place?
The second edition of Paris Fintech Week will take place from January 25th until January 31st, 2020.
What are the conditions to participate in Paris Finance Week?
Every type of organisation can propose an event to be part of the Paris Finance Week. The organizer of the event has to give us at least information about the theme, the date and the venue of the event, so that we can decide if it can be part of the initiative. It is essential to be finance and Fintech related and to happen in Paris between January 25th and 31st (except during Paris Fintech Forum).
What kind of events can be part of Paris Finance Week?
- Business Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- Foreign delegation welcoming
- Companies or Paris tours
NB: access to the events can be free or paid, the organizer of every event can decide.
What is the role of the organizer of Paris Finance Week, Alteir Event?
- Alteir Event will decide which events are relevant to be part of the Paris Finance Week 2020,
- Alteir Event will be in charge of part of the promotion of the Paris Finance Week by managing the dedicated website, sending 3 mailings to the Alteir community and sharing this initiative with the attendees and partners of the Paris Fintech Forum 2020 (Information about PFWeek will be published on every confirmation email sent to Paris Fintech Forum attendees),
- Alteir Event will coordinate the general organization of the Paris Finance Week.
Requirements of the charter
The organizers of partners events commit themselves to:
- not organize an event during the Paris Fintech Forum (which will take place from 27/01 6PM until 29/01 end of the day),
- respect the other events gathered under the label Paris Finance Week,
- organize the best event possible in terms of quality, public and participation,
- inform Alteir Event team about the organization and the evolution of the project.